Saturday, September 20, 2014

More...Old Town Alexandria

It's Saturday, 16 September 2014 and my friend who lives nearby suggests getting together and attending her complex's music concert.  Sounds like fun to me.  And it was. A local vocalist entertained us.  And I got to meet some of my friend's neighbors.  Plus see her cats!  And her dog!










I'm here with lots of time to chill out and explore Old Town Alexandria.  And take a trip into DC.  As I walk around Old Town, I see these great (not for cars though) cobblestone streets.



And have a few simple dinners by the hotel pool!  Grateful that Whole Foods is four blocks away thus I can have a simple and cheap meal!  Like this one Friday night!  I have the pool area to myself (for the most part).  AND eatting al fresco is a treat for me!  Especially with warm temperatures!





And another night I have salmon and salad!

Got together with my friend Monday night for sashimi at her local Japanese restaurant.  Kid you not it was next to a 7-11 convenience store.  And it was DELISHHHHHH!














No comments: