Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Artist's Way...

Today is Wednesday, 3 September 2014.

I awoke to the sound of jack hammers being used on the street outside the room I am sleeping in...7:30 AM...even with ear plugs!  The two friends I am staying with are off to work or working from home.  Leaving me on my own.  As one friend calls it -- (fill in your name) Time.  I love that characterization.  I definitely en-joy my Nina Time.  Which often includes sleeping in.  Today, sleeping in is NOT an option so I might as well get up.  I did not drift off to sleep easily last night so I feel a bit off this morning.

Understandable -- yesterday afternoon, I worked with Tom via FaceTime to organize documents 
to give to the attorney.  That stirred up all that I continue to hold onto with this situation.  Been a while since I did Morning Pages (an Artist's Way tool).  So I opened my journal and wrote without thought or editing for three 8-1/2 by 11 pages.  Well..I did 2-1/2 pages today and All Good!  What came through is that I am too close to this situation, I cannot do it all on my own, I need professional help with it -- thus the attorney.  And to listen to the quiet still part of me...it helps me discern between when I am telling myself TRUTH or BULLSHIT.  Thank you quiet still part of me!

Later when I opened my e-mail, this article about Julia Cameron and The Artist's Way was in my inbox!

http://www.dailygood.org/story/805/julia-cameron-on-how-to-get-out-of-your-own-way-maria-popova/

It helped to read the article!  And it punctuated what came through in my Morning Pages!  Source...you are too funny!  Synchroniscity Abounds!  Love It!



No comments: