Saturday, September 20, 2014

20 September 2014 Update -- Where Is She????

I realized after leaving the US...that updating my blog with photos taken with my phone is not as convenient since now I need WiFi.  And it is not easy to find free WiFi!

Oh well, that means readers will need to check back later because my photos of Harrisburg PA and Pittsburgh PA.  And even Noyac NY will need to be added to my posts :-|. Glad I purchased the SD card adapter for Mini when in Alexandria!  Finally tried it the other night so at least I can post photos taken with my camera :-)

That said...where am I today? Moving through my 72nd day of adventuring!

Arrived this morning in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.  Home of the largest fiddle!

The cruise ship has been fun!  I have gained weight :-0 as the food is pretty darn good and despite lots of walking in each port!  Weather has been great! Un-fortunately no change in leaf colors noticed!  Definitely a convenient way to travel thus glad I got this last minute booking out of Manhattan to take me one way to Quebec City!

Slowly making my way to the train from Torinto to Vancouver!  Stay posted!

Meanwhile this is a small, quaint port city!  Found this made on premises fudge shop!  Food souvenirs for my friends back home :-). And free WiFi!

En-joy!  Next stop...Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada!


No comments: