Sunday, April 17, 2016

ferry to Tiburon - 8 April 2016





It's a gray day and I am off to Tiburon to a shop at Still Life to see if they have The Flirt in stock so I can try it on.  I saw The Flirt by Angelrox demo'ed on The Grommet a number of years ago.  And loved the idea that I could wear it a number of different ways (what a great piece of travel clothing).  Back in November, I ended up buying The Wrap by Angelrox and have loved wearing it since.  Now to see The Flirt "on me".....and if it is "for me"

In case you're interested....check out Angelrox website for videos on how to wear The Wrap and The Flirt:  Angelrox Videos  Or check out The Grommet piece on The Flirt:  The Grommet The Flirt

Anywho, on the walk to Still Life I glimpse the sign for the thrift store.  And gotta check it out.  It's fun to walk in and walk out without buying anything.  Practice!




Still Life only had The Flirt in crimson and a stripe.  And I could not decide if I liked it in any other color to buy.  There were color swatches for ordering.  I will think about it.

Now time to eat.  There is a market - Woodlands Market a few blocks from the main road.  And they have a beautiful set up of salad bar and hot items.  The green beans and the broccoli in the hot items looks delish!  Voila, lunch is served.  And I have enough for dinner.





I still have over an hour before the ferry back to San Francisco.  There is still sun out.  So I head to this tasting room to sit in the courtyard and have a glass of wine.  What color of The Flirt is still rolling around in my head?






So Cute!  


The two little ones think "play".  The big one thinks "no play".



The sun is starting to fade as the clouds or fog roll over.  It will be chilly crossing the bay later.  That's okay.  I love the ferry rides.  And at this time of day, most folks will be coming from San Francisco, not going to San Francisco.  So the ferry will not be crowded.










Now to find Delancy Street restaurant where I am going for the 6:30 pm Spanish Immersion meet up tonight.  Heavens....I am getting a listening work-out since the first few to arrive are Native Spanish speakers.  ¡Hablan muy rapido!  That's okay, I need to practice in listening as well as speaking.  All Good.  Finally at 8:30 pm I am ready to have nosh & then head out.


Can't believe this large appetizer of baked kale and baked garbanzo beans was only $3.95.  What a deal!  And delish as well!


This is the meet up group.





It's raining as I walk along the Embarcadero to the Ferry Building to pick up the Muni bus home.  The Bay Bridge is pretty at night!  And this art installation is ever changing.











Another great day of celebration! 

No comments: