Monday, April 4, 2016

gratefulness....


April 4...a friend texted me today with this....

"Wow! Your blog is amazing. I love how everything becomes special. Yes, the initial is okay. Have fun!!!"

'Everything becomes special'...definitely shifted me from focusing on my congestion and wondering what was causing it...to listening to Brother David's A Good Day.

And being grateful that I am alive with congestion that still allows me to smell all the wonderful smells around me like the eucalyptus essential oil that I rubbed between my palms and inhaled in several times.

And haves eyes to see the vibrant colors all around me...














And taste buds to notice that my green smoothie is missing sweetness.

And skin to feel the chill in the house air.

And ears to hear the melodic sound of Brother David's voice as he reminds me of the gift that today is to me.

And as importantly, the still quiet voice inside that is connected--the sixth sense--that tells me to be grateful.  And spread gratefulness around as I go about my day!  Will do!

And on that note, it's 1 pm and instead of doing my spanish at home, I will do something different -- head out and find somewhere else to do my spanish before class (and test) tonight.

Found it....space above Yerba Buena Garden!  Quiet.  Beautiful view.  Thank you.


Cuando uso pretérito o imperfecto? Qué o cuál?  Pienso que 'ok' al examen español anoche. Está bien porque hice mi mejor.

¡Buenas Noches!

No comments: