Monday, July 21, 2014

What A Day

Today is Monday...21 July...9 pm.  What A Day!  I Am Tired!!!!!!

Woke up around 7 a.m. for a departure by 8:30 to a farm two and a half hours driving.  My niece, her husband, the 5-year old, the 3-year old, my sister, and moi!

Turns out the weather changed our plans en-route...

So instead we headed to the Museum of Life and Science.  Good Call since the rain started coming down and stopped before we got to the Museum.  The Museum is great for kids.  Lots of interactive exhibits for learning and touching.  Here's my grand-niece playing.  My sister built the tower.


Or exhibits of live insects.  Like this one that looks like a leaf.


Or this beetle.


And then there was the outdoor area.  The Dinosaur trail where I escaped the dinosaur :-). See other blog post :-) This is the kids' favorite, especially my grand-nephew!  He knows the names of every type of dinosaur on the trail!



And the butterfly habitat was great!



Then onto lunch of pizza.

Then onto dance class for the three year old.


And then t-ball for the five year old.  He's the middle child in the photo.



We were home by 7:30 pm and fixing food for the two kids.  And then the four adults!  I give my niece and her husband a lot of kudos and lots of clapping for being great parents -- not an easy job!

I definitely was ready for bath and sleep by 9 pm!  No nap for me today!

Tomorrow is another non-stop day since my nephew-in-law goes to work at 6 pm so we'll stay out of the house most of the day to give him a quiet place for sleep.  Plus the five year old is in day-care half day while the three year old is there full-day.

Tomorrow is another day Scarlet would say :-)

No comments: