Monday, July 14, 2014

Ryleigh Visits Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Nina Overnight

Wow...this five year old has more energy than the power company!  And what fun!!! :-| moving from one activity to the next -- Let's play Aunt Nina, she says!

YUMMMM...dessert!

 


Cooking up pancakes for breakfast with Grandma as sous chef!




Catching a bubble she blew!!!  Awe-some job Ryleigh!


Me practicing my selfie-taking with Ryleigh, Laura Beth, and Grandpa (being serious)!


So good to see my nephew and his family...they just moved from Arizona back to here...



My nephew's in the backyard, frying spots for lunch!  Yes...I am in the South!  Fried :-)




Nancy practicing selfie-taking :-) at Lake Waccamaw!  Wonderful welcome breeze on the pier to ward off insects and humidity!  It's 90's and humid without that welcome breeze :-)


Dinner at my nephew's...shrimp, crab legs, sausage, potatoes, garlic, onion boiled in lots of Old Bay seasoning! Then dumped on the table outside! YUMMMMMM!



We put a serious dent into the pile of food!  AND still had leftovers for Nancy and I to eat for two more nights :-) I have had my shrimp fill :-)

























No comments: