Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nutrition Response Testing Practioner

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2009 11:36 AM, PST

Saw my Nutrition Response Testing practioner yesterday. She's GREAT. She listens, is supportive, gives tough-love. And it was good to see her. As we talked, I realized that I have come a long way in a year. I began working with her on 19 Febuary last year.

AND current heavy metals test results show mercury and lead are getting out of my body. And there continues to be lead and other metals left there.

Lead and other metals left there - guessing that's the reason I feel the way I feel these days. Not well! Up and down! Thank goodness there is an explanation. And possible protocols. And I'm not crazy!

Waiting to hear back from the integrative MD - figure this week or next. And the practioner with hair mineral analysis results - next week.

Best to focus on all that is well in my life!
Acknowledge that which is not well.
Love them ALL!

No comments: