Saturday, September 18, 2010

3 Settembre 2010 - le foto di gruppo della classe







Learn something new each day my mother would tell me.


And voila...Google Translate is pretty darn handy if you have something to translate into your first language.

In my case, below is what Google Translate gave me in Italian so I could e-mail the 3 Settembre group photo to my classmates. One is Russian and knows English - piccolo... WOW, what courage she has! And finally some photos from me LOL LOL...

I wish I could capture the fabulous expressions of each of my classmates and 2 insegnanti (teachers). Priceless..funny..great as we learn Italian grammar and practice pronunciation/conversation for four hours daily -- lunedi to venerdi. And Ray's favorite - verbi irregulari. And what a work-out as I'm ready for pranzo after class.

Yes...for inquiring minds who want to know LOL...my spontaneous enrollment in a one week Italian intensive language class. WOW, has it been three weeks already. Turned into me completing the full four week course. Thus continue to be in Napoli. Now in a self-catering appartemento in the Quartieri Spagnoli. Lively. Noisy. Interesting. Great to hear the language and use it. What fun that has been.

Will at some point fill in the gap between Oare, England 16 July and today...a dimani...

Baci & Abbracci for now!
Nina

====
Ciao,

Ecco le foto di gruppo della classe.

Tanto divertimento riunione ognuno di voi. Grazie a ciascuno di voi per fare il divertimento di classe.

Trust Olga tornò in Russia in modo sicuro. Meglio Lydia con i suoi studi di lingua italiana presso l'università. Felice per l'insegnamento Bretagna con i suoi studenti italiani. Buona fortuna con il tuo Yuki test TOEFL.

Si prega di rimanere in contatto. E se qualcuno vuole visitare San Francisco, hai un posto dove stare.

1 comment:

Shekinah@namastecoaching.net said...

Sounds like you are still having fun and enjoying your wonderful adventures with life and people.

Sending you much love on your walkabout. Missing you at ORSC Community meetings ... can't wait to hear all that you have been up to over dinner some night when you return.

Love, Shekinah