Monday, August 25, 2014

Where Am I Today (Monday, 25 August 2014)? And Where Am I Going Next?

Inquiring Minds Want To Know....including mine LOL LOL LOL LOL

Today I am feeling behind in blogging about my travels to-date since leaving Richmond, VA on Amtrak, when was that?  14 August....

And at least I can say where I am now and where it looks like I am going.

Let's see...Amtrak'ed to Old Town Alexandria to see three friends.

Now in Harrisburg, PA visiting a friend.

Tomorrow I Amtrak to Pittsburgh, PA to see two friends, possibly one other.

Still need to figure out how I am getting from there to my friend's in Bridgehampton, NY on 6 September.  Or from there to Manhattan.

Do know I booked a last minute deal on a Holland America 10-day cruise to Quebec City, departing Manhattan on 14 September, arriving Quebec City 24 September.  Darn those Single Supplements!  Figured by now, they would NOT penalize travelers who travel solo!  I guess the companies figure one price and if there are two, the one price will be split fifty-fifty.

Anyone recommend a hotel in Quebec City?  Walking or public transport distance to sites to see?

Oh well, at least I am getting closer to my intention to take the Canadian train from Ontario to Vancouver!

All for now!

Buen Camino!!!!

No comments: