Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tueday 13 July 2010 Day of Grateful and Celebration

I woke up this morning (13 July). Staying at this beautiful and magical place called Martinsell Centre (in Oare between Marlborough & Pewsey here in England). And the first thing I asked was 'what am I doing today?' And the response was this is a day of grateful and celebration, so go journal about that. And then be in it for the rest of the day.

And believe me, that is NOT what I planned for today! And yet it feels very good to just be still and soak up all this fabulous energy from the beautiful nature around me. Also great to notice when I want to hurry up & go do what I planned for today (get on-line & figure out where I will be staying after I leave here on Friday). Yet when I take a couple of deep breaths & check in with Source, it feels perfect just to be grateful and celebrate. Right here. With the beautiful trees and nature all around me just loving me, with the overcast gray skies smiling down on me, reading a book, sipping on a cup of tea. Grateful, celebrating...the many downs and ups, joys and upsets, illness and well being, people and things, that brought me to now. Grateful and celebrating here now. So very blessed!

Cheers to you and wanting you to have your own day of grateful and celebration. SAVOR every last morsel of it! I definitely am!

AHHHH, lunch is served. And believe me - Nicola (the owner of Martinsell Centre) is an artist in the kitchen! Her vegetarian dishes are YUMMY! And lovely to have someone like her cooking for me.

Love & Hugs To Each of You!

No comments: