Sunday, July 18, 2010

crop circles - 9 July 2010

Well, yes, there's a delay in my blog posting. I'm writng now on 18 July from Aberystwyth, Wales. More on that later.

Crop circles! 9 July. What a GREAT experience. Being in a two-seater (pilot & passenger) plane flying over three crop circles near where we were staying - Oare (Martinsell Centre). From the air, so AMAZING to see them as they are VERY large. And to feel the energy as we circled over each of them. At some point, I'll post photos I've taken.

In the afternoon, we went via car to one crop circle - I think Olivier said this one was 4 days old. It was sunny and bloody hot! Which was fine as all that sun heated the earth & wheat field for that night we'd be meditating and sleeping in one of the crop circles.

The crop circle was quite large. And energetically - well my senses were not picking up much energetically, except when I went into the formation, I noticed I followed the flow of how the wheat stalks were laying down. I felt like I was in a labryrith after a while. Very peaceful, quiet, thought provoking.

They say that it's best to visit the crop circle soon after it is formed to gain the most from the energy there.

Meanwhile, we left that particular crop circle and returned to Martinsell Centre for a YUMMY and I do mean YUMMY dinner prepped by Nicola the owner. Looked at some awesome photos of various crop circles taken by our guide Olivier - such a gifted photographer!

Then it was time to go to the crop circle. We got there around 8:30. Mind you, where we are located, given the time of the year, it stays light until well after 9 pm. And starts getting light after 4 am. So we arrived at the crop circle when the sun was setting. And I was very happy it had been bloody hot that day as the field was still warm when we arrived from the hot sun.

We checked with Source and the meditation would be in the center of the crop circle. Thus we were sat in a circle within a circle. As I type this post, I am transported back to those moments during our meditation. Where I heard all the songs of the birds. The stillness of sunset. The energy of the meditation. The beauty of the sunset. The grayness of a partially overcast sky overhead.

We checked and we were to remain in the crop circle to sleep, so we put out our wool blankets. Thank you Source for the bloody hot day as the ground was still warm around 10 pm. We created a circle with our heads to the center and our feet to the outside.

As I settled in I realized I'd forgotten my earplugs - a necessary aid for moi, since noises like snoring keep me from falling asleep. Sure enough as soon as I fell asleep, folks were stirring. The dew was settling. And the temp was chilling. It was after 1 am and it was decided that it was time to leave. Bummer -- as I had just fallen asleep and wanted to see the dawn break in the crop circle. Yet I was ok to head back to the Martinsell Centre.

Definitely an experience I won't forget. AND would definitely do again. Interestingly enough, in discussion with Olivier and Nicola, few folks sleep in the crop circles. They often visit. Or meditate. Yet rarely sleep in them.

Yet another Source guided adventure!

No comments: