Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Clearing Out Items Continues....



Tuesday, 27 August 2013 and my clearing continues....

Just sold the Chinese carved bar cabinet that I bought back in 1985.  And had not used for the past 10 years.

A bit of remorse for not bargaining with the man (as I took his first offer which was much less than the price that I posted on Craigslist).

AND as importantly...happy for it to be out of my home and into a new home.  It is a large (18 inches deep by 36 inches wide by 38 inches tall) Chinese carved bar cabinet.  Which was also darn heavy and bulky for the man and his wife to get down the stairs.

Feels good...to see that clear space where the cabinet used to live (see photos)

Happy to have one less item in my space.





And perfect timing....Thank You Source.  One hour prior to the man's arrival, the Container Store completed the install of Elfa hanging space for Tom's clothes (see photo).  And Tom's desk and dresser are coming tomorrow from Mill Valley.


Transition and changes in-process.  And glad I am starting my mornings with Morning Pages then meditation, then healthy breakfast.  Supplements, fish oils, systemic enzymes, digestive enzymes.  Lots of Thank Yous thrown in.  Awe-some Self-Care to help me stay grounded, centered, and in the present.

Last year on 1 September I was leaving on my trip with June and then to walk El Camino.

The adventure...continues....so stay tuned.

No comments: