Sunday, September 6, 2015

change in routine...

Yes...I encourage myself and others to take time.  Two days...seven days...30 days...and take a break from the daily routine.  The entire daily routine...not just bits of it.  To refresh.  To replenish.  To restore.  To notice what I/you notice.

I notice my appreciation and energy level is different.  Often increases.  I notice I return to the daily routine aware and awake.  Less on auto-pilot.  More on choice.

Yes...I encourage myself and others to balance between routine and taking time away from routine.

Salud!

P.S.  I looked up the word "routine"....a sequence of actions regularly followed.  And I realize that the first step is to take a break from one sequence of actions that is regularly followed and notice....before diving into taking a break from one's entire daily routine.  All Good!

No comments: