Sunday, April 12, 2015

El 12 de Abril de 2015 - Feliz Mi Cumpleaños!

Happy Birthday To Me!

Look at the beautiful rainbow reflection on our bedroom wall that greeted me when I woke up.  Love how the colors shifted each moment!

It is a fabulous-so day!


And then a first for me...two rainbow reflections on the wall!!!


Thank you Sun!

And then I get to spend a few quiet moments with this view...before I see what the cards have to say to me! Thank you for that beautiful blue in the sky!  And the mist on the horizon!


And the cards are saying such spot-on things for me today!  And for you as well! Love It!







Si, soy un mano curiosa!

Enjoy your day as I enjoy mine!

Balanced Hugs!

WOW...another rainbow reflection!!!  Thank you Life!


And what an awesome birthday card in our kitchen!!!  Thank you Tom!





No comments: