Thursday, August 9, 2012

Walk from Sausalito to Home

Took the ferry over to Sausalito for an appointment. And it was such a gorgeous day, I decided to walk home :-) Good training walk, since I had on my backpack I'm taking with me on Camino and my hiking boots.

Left at 4:30 pm and arrived home at 9 pm

14.89 km in 5 hours.
Total for today is 19.89 km

Excellent!

Excellent!

And I feel pretty good now at 11:31 pm. Real test will be how I feel tomorrow.

P.S. Next day report...the proof is in the massage...which I had the next afternoon! Muscles were pretty dang good! And showed where I need to pay attention when I'm walking! Thank you awesome body -- we'll do well on Camino! Body is saying But what about sleeping in the hostel beds :-| ?

12 Agosto 2012...12 noon to 7:30...gorgeous weather for a walk to see how far I can go WITHOUT pushing through. Awesome...about 20 km. Now if my pedometer would work :-)

No comments: